- Industrial Apparel
- Hand Cleaning & Skincare
- First Aid Kits & Supplies
- Sun Protection & Re-hydration
- Spill Containment
- DG Cabinets
- Emergency Showers & Eyewashes
- Spill Response
- Stormwater Management
- Green Builder Small Site Controls
- Facilities Protection
- Barrier Tape
For many workers, their hands are their most valuable tool. Using the correct glove for the situation will mean workers' hands are protected for the hazards they encounter on job including abrasions, cuts, chemicals, heat and cold, or dirt and grime.
Dalton International works with manufacturers in China, Malaysia, India and the USA to create gloves designed to protect workers in a wide range of situations.
Our “handplus+” range includes:
1. Disposable gloves such as latex, nitrile, vinyl and PE in both low powder and powder free.
2. Household and light duty gloves such as silverlined, poly-cotton and poly-cotton with PVC dots.
3. Leather gloves including drivers or rigger gloves, general work gloves, patch palm, double palm and welding gloves.
4. Dipped gloves such as fully dipped nitrile, palm coated, and a range of chemical handling gloves.
The “handplus+” brand stands for quality, reliability and value. If you want to offer gloves to your customers then you need to talk to Dalton International.
Dalton International also offer a range of speciality gloves from Ergodyne including thermal gloves, dorsal protection gloves for oil rigs and antivibration gloves.