- Industrial Apparel
- Hand Cleaning & Skincare
- First Aid Kits & Supplies
- Sun Protection & Re-hydration
- Spill Containment
- DG Cabinets
- Emergency Showers & Eyewashes
- Spill Response
- Stormwater Management
- Green Builder Small Site Controls
- Facilities Protection
- Barrier Tape
Dangerous Goods Cabinets
Dalton International is the New Zealand agent for Pratt Safety Systems Dangerous Goods Storage Cabinets. The Pratt Safety brand has been synonymous with quality and innovation for over 30 years and their new range of dangerous goods storage cabinets are no exception.
All DG cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with all the relevant Australian/New Zealand standards. What’s more, the new range is packed with innovative features that offer benefits second to none.
Feature and Benefits:
Heavy Duty Packaging
The first thing you’ll notice when you unpack your new DG Cabinet is the unique fully enclosed heavy duty honeycomb core cardboard packaging mounted on a custom made wooden pallet. The extra protection has been designed so your Pratt Safety DG Cabinet arrives in pristine condition.
Powder Coated Finish
- Internal and external powder coated finish improves chemical resistance.
- New recessed handle with key lock to eliminate potential damage from heavy knocks. 2 keys supplied with each cabinet (cabinets with locking handles only).
Self-Closing and Latching Doors
- All two door cabinets incorporate Pratt’s unique and improved sequential self-closing door action, providing hands free closing and ensures doors close in the correct sequence. Spring loaded three point self-latching door mechanisms for fault free latching action. Door closing speed is fully adjustable for a gentle closing action.
Double Steel Walls
- Constructed using 1.2mm thick, double steel walls with 40mm air gap between walls to provide thermal insulation.
50mm Vent Bungs
- Fitted into side walls for venting of cabinets where required. Also includes a proven flash arrester in each vent with sealed enclosure in cavity between walls. Each vent is supplied with resealable metal caps.
150mm Deep Liquid Tight Sump
- For containment of leakage or spillages.
Static Earthing Connection
- Each cabinet comes with earthing wire to help reduce the potential build-up of static electricity, a known source of ignition.
Heavy Duty Perforated Steel
- 1.6mm thick perforated galvanised steel shelves provide added strength and free air movement with the cabinet. 90mm shelving increments for large cabinets and 45mm increments for smaller cabinets provide flexibility to meet your storage needs.
Continuous Piano Hinge
- Continuous piano hinge for reliable action and better sealing of cabinets.
DG Cabinets are available in sizes ranging from 30L up to 425L to store a range of substances including: